Dancefloor Music : Electronic : House : Deep House : Techno : Minimal Tech (Header)

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Deniz Kurtel :: Music Watching Over Me



Deniz Kurtel :: Music Watching Over Me

Crosstown Rebels have come into a renaissance period in 2010, championing some of the most exciting new music in the underground scene. Artists such as Art Department, Maceo Plex and Deniz are set to follow in the footsteps of Jamie Jones and Glimpse, given the freedom to let loose their creative sounds within artist albums in 2011. “I was lucky to connect with a label that really appreciated my style and my creative journey at such an early stage,” said Deniz of her partnership with the label.

A tale of diversity and culture, ‘Music Watching Over Me’ unveils Deniz’s roots and inspirations, “My motivation as an artist is to constantly grow and evolve, and make music that excites me, hoping it excites others too.” We hope to share her personal journey, of which this is only the start.